Best Buy has been selling the Samsung-made Google Nexus S since its release back in December. Up until now, you had a choice between purchasing the device without any contract for $529.99, or getting it with a new two-year T-Mobile contract for $199.99 (the usual asking price for any high-end smartphone in the US).
Now Best Buy is running a nice promotion – they are shaving $100 off the price of the Nexus S if you get it on contract. That means that a Nexus S can now be yours for just $99.99. Sure, you’ll still have to sign that two-year T-Mobile contract, but this does get you the handset at half price after all. This offer is available until March 23.
This offer can only be taken advantage of in Best Buy stores, and it requires a coupon. For more information, head straight over to Best Buy’s site.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile HTC One S now just $99.99 for new customers and upgraders alike
- Verizon HTC Droid DNA and T-Mobile LG Nexus 4 both going for just $49.99 at the moment
- Sprint Nexus S 4G pre-orders start at Best Buy, T-Mobile’s Nexus S now only $99.99 with contract
- Green Nokia N8 only $329.99 sans contract at Dell, until March 14
- Sprint Nexus S 4G now only $99.99 at Wirefly