Like it happens every year (since 2007), rumors about a new Apple iPhone are starting to appear way ahead of the new device’s official announcement.
Now, it’s not the first time we’re taking a sneak-peek at what the upcoming iPhone 5 might look like. But this time iDealsChina claims to have “mold engineering drawings for iPhone 5”, which “would be used by case designers to create plastic, TPU, aluminum, silicone and leather cases.”
So, if these claims are valid, the next-generation iPhone will resemble the device seen below (notice the existence of a larger – possibly 4 inches – display):
There’s not much changed, is it?
Since Apple has confirmed that the iPad 2 (available in the US starting today) has a dual-core A5 processor, everyone expects the iPhone 5 to have a similar CPU, too. The new smartphone may be officially unveiled in June or July.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- iPhone 5 likely to be announced on June 6 (at WWDC 2011)
- New, redesigned 9.7 inch iPad 5 coming in Q3?
- After iPhone 5S, Apple could launch an iPhone 6 with larger display (in June 2014)
- New iPhone 6 / 5S to go on sale in July, cheaper model in August?
- iPhone 5 front panel allegedly pictured, suggests larger display