Answering to all those who’ve been wondering when exactly the long-awaited Thunderbolt would be launched, HTC has stated the following:
“HTC and Verizon will officially and publicly announce the Thunderbolt launch dates soon.”
The statement was made yesterday (March 12) on Facebook, and is the latest official piece of news we have regarding the Thunderbolt.
At the same time, Engadget reported that, according to a trusted source, the Thunderbolt has received “conditional approval” from Verizon – this means the smartphone could hit the shelves in “two to four weeks.”
Hopefully, customers won’t have to wait until April to be able to buy Verizon’s first LTE phone. We’ve recently heard that the handset may be launched on either March 17, or March 24 (the latter date seems more plausible right now).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New flyer says Verizon’s HTC Thunderbolt is available “now.” Of course, that’s not true
- HTC Thunderbolt launch date and price officially confirmed by Verizon: March 17, $249
- Verizon may launch the HTC Thunderbolt only after releasing iPad 2
- Verizon lowers the prices of all its Droids. HTC Thunderbolt launch imminent?
- Verizon HTC Thunderbolt to be launched on March 17, or 21?