After having had its fare share of typical Nokia delays, the E7, Nokia’s Symbian flagship device, is finally starting to become available in some markets. Slowly, but surely, those craving a side-sliding QWERTY-packing handset running the new Symbian have received their much sought after phone.
The Nokia E7 has been officially launched in India earlier today. The recommended retail price for the E7 is Rs. 29,999, but some retailers are already offering it for as little as Rs. 28,300. For this price, you get a SIM-free device not tied to any particular network.
The Nokia E7 will be available initially in two colors in India: Dark Grey and Silver White. More color options may come later, though nothing is confirmed.
Nokia has partnered with Vodafone India to offer new buyers of the E7 2 GB of data per month free for 6 months. To take advantage of this offer, simply insert your Vodafone SIM card into your new E7. The offer is valid for both 2G and 3G data traffic.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- UK: green Nokia N8 to be available exclusively on Vodafone at launch
- Nokia N8 price and shipping date confirmed for the UK (coming in late September)
- Nokia N8 could get a sixth color soon (maybe red)
- Nokia mocks Apple’s inability to launch white iPhone 4, brags about N8′s “brilliant colors”
- UK: HTC Wildfire S now available for free at Vodafone and Three in multiple colors