If you’re in Singapore, or will be going there soon, be sure to mark the entire month of April on your calendars because Samsung Asia’s CEO Gregory Lee has now confirmed that the hot new Galaxy S II will be ready to launch there starting next month.
We have no idea when during the month it will launch, and we don’t know how much it will cost. As soon as we have word, we will update you on that information.
Still, it’s good to know that the launch day is close at hand, and there is always a good possibility that it will be available next month in other parts of the world as well, if it’s available in Singapore. This is great news!
via Samsung Hub
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Optimus Black priced: $607 in Singapore, free at T-Mobile UK (with contract)
- Acer Iconia Tab A100 and A500 will be updated to Android 4.0 in mid-April in the US
- Samsung Omnia II starts shipping this weekend. In Singapore
- 10 million Samsung Galaxy S III smartphones already sold
- Samsung Galaxy S II to get Android 4.1 Jelly Bean in February