Although it already announced four Android Gingerbread smartphones this year, Sony Ericsson is certainly not done with unveiling new handsets.
One of the upcoming SE smartphones is the Xperia X10 Mini successor that we saw in a couple of live photos back in January.
The handset has been spotted in a new photo recently and, although the photo itself is really small (and looks quite awful when resized), at least it suggests that the new Xperia will have a white version:
The smartphone should feature a sliding QWERTY keyboard, Android 2.3, and possibly a 3 inch HVGA display. We don’t know when it’s going to be released, but we’ll bring more details as soon as we get them.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson SK19i leaks, may be a QWERTY version of the Xperia Ray
- T-Mobile myTouch Slide will have three color versions
- Sony Xperia V and Xperia T Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean updates rolling out
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Hallon (MT15) with Android leaked
- Sony Xperia Ion spotted in red. ST21i Tapioca to be called Xperia Tipo, should have a dual SIM version