Officially announced less than a month ago in the US, and expected to be released there “this spring”, the HTC Merge will be available in India, too.
Online retailer Letsbuy allows Indian users to pre-order the Merge for 36,000 INR (including a “booking price” of 1,000 INR). That’s almost $800, and yes, it is a lot of money.
Reportedly, the Merge will be shipped in “4-7 working days post launch date” – the exact launch date has not been unveiled, though.
The Merge has both CDMA and GSM connectivity, so Indian customers should be able to use it with pretty much any carrier in the country. The smartphone also comes with Android 2.2, Sense UI, a 3.8 inch WVGA display, sliding QWERTY keyboard, and a 5MP camera with 720p video recording.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Merge pre-orders starting on March 28 at Alltel
- HTC Merge could be launched by Verizon soon
- US Cellular HTC Merge will be available on May 31 for $149.99, official press shots leak
- HTC Merge Does Exist, Coming to Multiple Carriers This Spring
- Cellular South will launch the HTC Merge next month, preloaded with Amazon Appstore