The LG Optimus Me P350 (which we’ve had the chance to check out at MWC 2011 last month) is now available in Germany, thanks to Amazon.
The retailer sells the Optimus Me for only €150,79, which means about $210 – so LG was serious when it said the P350 would be its most affordable Android smartphone in H1 2011.
Running Android 2.2 and featuring a 2.8 inch QVGA display, the Optimus Me will also be released in the UK this month (on March 25, if we’re to believe Play.com).
Orange is one of the carriers that will sell the new handset to British customers. Initially, Orange said the smartphone’s called LG Pecan, but it changed its mind, and now shows it as Optimus Me in the coming soon section of its website.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Play, Arc and Neo show up at Orange UK’s website
- Coming soon to Orange UK: LG Pecan, an affordable Android 2.2 smartphone
- LG Optimus 3D appears at Orange UK’s website, still not available
- LG Optimus Black headed to T-Mobile UK
- Motorola Dext hits Orange UK on October 7; Verizon’s Droid / Tao / Sholes may come on October 30