Earlier today, Verizon and HTC finally put an end to all the speculation regarding the pricing and launch date of the HTC ThunderBolt, Verizon’s first 4G LTE capable smartphone. After weeks of rumors, and rumored delays, we now know that the ThunderBolt will be in stores on March 17 – this Thursday.
And to make your wait easier, Verizon has uploaded the user manual for the ThunderBolt, and it’s now available online in PDF form. To read it, just click here.
The ThunderBolt’s manual has 339 pages and, as one would expect, details about the phone, tips for how to use and make the most of HTC’s Sense UI, placing calls, saving contacts, browsing, using the mobile hotspot functionality, taking pictures, recording videos, and so on and so forth.
Obviously none of the above represents required reading for Android fans and fanboys, but for someone preparing to buy perhaps their first Android device ever, it’s all very helpful stuff. And it will help the time before you get the phone pass quickly.
Via Android Central
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon HTC Thunderbolt officially announced
- Verizon HTC Thunderbolt Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update starts rolling out
- Verizon HTC Thunderbolt 4G Unboxing and First Impressions
- HTC Thunderbolt launch date and price officially confirmed by Verizon: March 17, $249
- HTC Thunderbolt to get Android Gingerbread this quarter