As you probably already know, Samsung is getting ready to announce its third Galaxy Tab Android tablet, which will most likely have an 8.9 inch display.
While the company has still not provided too many details about the upcoming tablet, it uploaded a new video teaser, which presents the device as being “gorgeous” and “thin”, and having a white back.
The tablet seems to have two cameras, one on the back, and one on the front – this is becoming a standard for tablets.
Like the Galaxy Tab 10.1, the new 8.9 inch Samsung tablet should run Android 3.0 Honeycomb, and feature a dual-core processor. We’re going to see the device in all its splendor on March 22 at CTIA 2011, when Samsung will officially announce it.
Via Samsung Unpacked
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New 8.9 inch Samsung Galaxy Tab (with Android Honeycomb) to be unveiled at CTIA 2011
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 photos and specs unveiled
- 7 inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 announced. Octa-core Nexus 11 and Dual SIM Tab Duos also in the making?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 hits the UK on 4 August
- New 11.6 inch Samsung tablet with Android Ice Cream Sandwich coming at MWC 2012?