The yet-to-be-announced Motorola Droid 3 has appeared in a new set of leaked photos, this time allowing us to take a look at its sliding QWERTY keyboard.
Unlike the Droid 2, which has a 4-row keyboard, the new Droid 3 features a 5-row one, which seems to be the best keyboard a Droid has ever had.
We still don’t know much about the Droid 3, but the smartphone looks quite thin, appears to have a front-facing camera, and will likely run Android 2.3 at launch.
Verizon will probably announce the Moto Droid 3 soon, although we can’t say just how soon. Let’s hope it will happen this spring.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid 4 could be launched in February
- Motorola Droid Bionic seems to have issues, may be delayed, Motorola Targa could be to blame
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid 4 to be launched on February 9?
- New Motorola Droid 3 to come with 4 inch display, front-facing camera
- HTC Incredible HD coming to Verizon on November 23?