It’s not yet March 17 in the USA, but the HTC Thunderbolt was sneakily put on sale on Amazon’s Wireless site this evening, and is going for $179.99 with contract. That’s a surefire deal compared to the $250 that it’s going for from Verizon specifically.
We’re not sure if this is just a special limited time deal, but either way, we know that many of you have been looking forward to getting your hands on the very first 4G LTE phone on Verizon’s network for quite some time now. If I were you, I’d jump on it as soon as you possibly can, because I have a feeling that it’s going to go the way of the iPad 2 and experience a huge spike in demand for opening weekend.
The $179 price seems to be for both activations and upgrades. Not too shabby! Also, it looks like there’s an additional offer on the table to use the Mobile Hotspot for feature from now until May 15. So, don’t wait — otherwise, you may be waiting a few extra weeks.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon HTC Thunderbolt 4G discounted at Amazon (again)
- Some Verizon customers can get the HTC Thunderbolt for only $150 (or so it seems)
- Verizon to cut prices on iPhone 4, HTC Thunderbolt?
- Motorola ATRIX 4G goes on sale for the weekend, $49.99 on Amazon
- HTC Arrive on Pre-Sale at Amazon, Will Ship on March 20 for $149