T-Mobile is going to get two dual-core Android-powered devices quite soon. TmoNews got word that both the G2X and the G-Slate will hit T-Mobile shops on April 20.
The T-Mobile G2X is T-Mobile’s version of the LG Optimus 2X, the first dual-core Android smartphone. The G-Slate is T-Mobile’s version of the LG Optimus Pad, LG’s first Android-powered tablet (that has dual-cameras for 3D recording).
The LG G-Slate was first pegged for a March release, but it appears that it has been delayed a bit in the meantime.
T-Mobile also have a new video out which talks about the G-Slate. Here it is:
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Optimus 2X headed to T-Mobile USA, will be called G2X
- T-Mobile G-Slate official launch date announced: April 20
- LG Optimus Pad confirmed for MWC 2011; T-Mobile G-Slate has a 6400 mAh battery
- T-Mobile Samsung Vibrant 4G, Dell Streak 7, and LG G-Slate all get release dates
- T-Mobile G2X retail packaging spotted in the wild, launch date should be close