Although T-Mobile USA has yet to confirm the launch of Nokia’s C7, the Symbian smartphone is almost certainly going to be available via the fourth largest US carrier.
TmoNews has it that the handset will be released on April 6 for $79.99 on contract.
$79.99 is definitely not a bad price for a smartphone with the features of the C7, which include a 360 x 640 pixels ClearBlack Gorilla Glass touchscreen display, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, Ovi Maps with free navigation, 8MP camera with 720p video recording, and 8GB of on-board storage space. Sure enough, Symbian doesn’t seem to be a platform of the future anymore, but it will still be around for a few years anyway.
The Nokia Astound might be officially announced by T-Mobile USA at CTIA Wireless next week.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile Nokia Astound Hands-on at CTIA 2011
- Nokia C7 headed to Wind Mobile (Canada)
- T-Mobile Nokia Astound (C7) gets official, arrives on April 6 for $79.99, pre-orders start tomorrow
- Nokia enables free navigation on the E71 and E66
- Nokia 500 with Symbian Anna and 1GHz processor announced (video)