Telus will now give you an 8 GB iPhone 3GS for free if you just sign a new three-year contract with them. Now the iPhone 3GS is no iPhone 4 (then again, given the latter’s reception issues, that might be for the best), but it’s still an iPhone and free is pretty much as cheap as it can get.
It looks like Telus is already prepping for the iPhone 5 launch in the summer, which, judging from Apple’s past track record, will also signify the end of 3GS production and sales. So if you’ve always wanted an iPhone, but don’t necessarily care for the improvements in the iPhone 4 (or are scared to death of the infamous death grip), perhaps you should treat yourself to an iPhone 3GS. And if Telus is your carrier of choice, just get it for free by clicking here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Apple may have started an iPhone 4 “silent recall”. Or not.
- iPhone 4 shunned by French consumer watchdog over antenna issues
- Samsung UK is giving away Galaxy S smartphones to iPhone 4 owners frustrated with the death grip
- HTC Sensation also suffers from iPhone 4 Death Grip
- German consumer watchdog confirms iPhone 4 death grip