Sprint may soon announce two of the world’s hottest Android devices (at the moment, of course).
According to AndroidAndMe, Sprint will announce the Xoom and the Atrix in April. Interestingly, it’s said that both of them will come with support for Sprint’s 4G WiMax network.
Someone over at Sprint Users Forum has a photo which allegedly shows Sprint’s Xoom:
The Motorola Xoom is currently available in the US only via Verizon Wireless, while the Motorola Atrix can be bought via AT&T. Sprint’s customers will probably be more than happy to have them, too, so let’s wait and see if the carrier wants to launch them indeed.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Xoom and Atrix sales are disappointing (or so it seems)
- Sprint to get Wi-Fi Motorola Xoom first, 4G WiMax version later
- Motorola Xoom will reach Sprint soon with WiMax on board
- Bell’s Motorola Atrix HD LTE and Razr V to be launched in early August
- Verizon Motorola Xoom to get Android 3.2 in the coming weeks