Yearning for the Windows Phone 7 OS but you absolutely love your Sprint network? Starting today, the best of both worlds is now available to you with the HTC Arrive, the very first Windows Phone 7 device built for a CDMA network. And it certainly won’t be the last.
For more information on the Arrive, head over to my unboxing and first impressions. I currently am using the Arrive and will have a review up for it shortly after returning from CTIA this week.
You can find some great deals for the HTC Arrive right now. On Sprint you can get it for $199.99 with contract, but you can find it on Amazon for $49.99 (new customers) or $149.99 (upgrades). Either way you’re still saving more by taking that route.
Also, you can find it at Let’s Talk:
HTC Arrive (Sprint)
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Windows Phone 7 deal: AT&T Samsung Focus and Sprint HTC Arrive now only one cent at Amazon
- Verizon HTC ThunderBolt and Motorola Droid X2 now only $99.99 with contract at Wirefly
- AT&T LG Quantum, HTC Surround and Samsung Focus now only $0.01 on Amazon
- HTC Arrive on Pre-Sale at Amazon, Will Ship on March 20 for $149
- Sprint’s HTC Arrive can be pre-ordered for just $49.99 at Wirefly