O2 UK has recently added the Nokia E7 to its website’s coming soon section, saying that the new Symbian smartphone would be available to its customers starting May.
The carrier doesn’t mention the E7’s price, but it will most probably offer the handset on various plans, so you should be able to get it for free (on contract, and with an expensive data plan, of course).
O2 isn’t the only British mobile operator that will sell the Nokia E7. Vodafone and Three will do it, too.
In other news from the UK, Orange is getting ready to launch the Samsung Galaxy Ace.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Acer C6 Liquid Express (E320) coming to Orange UK
- HTC Sensation and Samsung Galaxy Mini show up at Orange UK
- Samsung Galaxy S II and Galaxy Tab 10.1 show up on Vodafone UK’s website
- Samsung Galaxy S and HTC Touch Pro II coming to Orange UK
- Samsung Galaxy S II shows up at Orange UK