Not to be outdone by Sprint, AT&T has announced a 4G Android tablet, too: the Acer Iconia Tab A501.
The Iconia Tab A501 features a 10 inch display, dual core Nvidia Tegra processor, HDMI out, 5MP photo camera, and a 2MP front-facing camera for video chat. AT&T didn’t provide images of the A501, but the device should look just like the A500:
“This tablet is packed with features that will enable HD gaming and exceptional video playback. It offers a first-class on-the-go entertainment experience,” declared David Haight, vice president of business development, AT&T Emerging Devices.
AT&T said the Acer Iconia Tab 501 would be available “beginning this summer.” For the moment, there’s no word on the price of the new Android tablet.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T announces the Sony S2 Android tablet with 4G
- Acer Iconia Tab A500 is one of Verizon’s first 4G Android tablets
- Acer Iconia Tab A501 with 3G now available in the UK for £534
- Acer Iconia A510 Olympic Tab will be launched in the UK next month (via Carphone Warehouse)
- Acer Iconia Tab 100 launched in Canada