Although they’re not officially announced yet, the HTC Evo 3D and HTC Evo View 4G have been spotted at Sprint. The carrier doesn’t provide too much info on the two new Android devices, but it does show images of them.
The Evo 3D looks a lot like the Evo 4G, while the Evo View 4G is an all-black version of the HTC Flyer.
As previously reported, the HTC Evo 3D should feature Android 2.3, a 4.3 inch qHD (960 x 450) 3D display, dual 5MP cameras on the back, 1.3MP video-calling camera on the front, 1GB of RAM, and a dual-core 1.2GHz Qualcomm processor.
The HTC Evo View 4G will, of course, feature WiMax connectivity, plus Android 2.3, a 7 inch screen with 600 x 1024 pixels, Sense UI, 1.5GHz single-core processor, and 32GB of on-board memory.
You can sign up here to be notified when the Evo 3D becomes available, and here to hear more about the Evo View 4G. HTC and Sprint should showcase both devices at CTIA 2011 starting later today, and we’ll probably have some hands-on time with them soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint’s HTC Evo View 4G may join the Evo 3D for a June 24 launch
- Sprint intros the HTC Evo 3D and HTC Evo View 4G
- Sprint Set to Unveil Nexus S 4G, EVO Tablet and EVO 3D at CTIA
- More Details Surface on Sprint’s CTIA Lineup: EVO 3D, EVO View 4G, and More
- Samsung Epic 4G Touch, HTC Evo Design 4G and Motorola Admiral headed to Sprint