Before the new, thinner Galaxy Tab 10.1 will be ready to hit the market (sometime in June), Samsung still has to sell the older Tab 10.1 – which, of course, isn’t that old, since it was announced last month.
The old Galaxy Tab 10.1 will be released by Vodafone Australia soon, under the name of Galaxy Tab 10.1v.
Customers will be able to buy it for 729 Australian dollars outright (6GB of data included for the first 3 months). You can sign up to get notified when the tablet becomes available here at Vodafone.
Apart from being a bit thicker than the new Galaxy Tab 10.1, the previous model has a better camera (8MP, instead of 3.15MP), and comes with stock Android 3.0 Honeycomb (unlike the newer tablet, which features Samsung’s TouchWiz UX).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v pre-orders start tomorrow at Vodafone Australia, pricing info now available
- New Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus for T-Mobile USA pictured
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 now available at Vodafone UK from £229
- New Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 headed to Vodafone Australia
- Samsung Galaxy Tab(let) to be launched by Vodafone UK