Available from Verizon since last week, the HTC Thunderbolt is one of the carrier’s most expensive smartphones, being sold for $249.99 on contract.
However, some customers seem to be able to get the Thunderbolt for only $149.99, if the email seen below is legit.
According to Droid-life, this email is being sent to select Verizon customers. Reportedly, this may be just “a regional deal, possibly around Chicago.”
While we can’t know for sure where and for whom the deal is available, you can certainly call a Verizon rep, or visit a retail store and ask around. Or you can always go to Amazon, which offers the Thunderbolt for $179.99 (the problem in this case is that you’ll have to wait 1 to 2 weeks until the smartphone is shipped, because Amazon currently says it is backordered).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon HTC Thunderbolt 4G discounted at Amazon (again)
- HTC Arrive on Pre-Sale at Amazon, Will Ship on March 20 for $149
- HTC Thunderbolt launch date and price officially confirmed by Verizon: March 17, $249
- Verizon to cut prices on iPhone 4, HTC Thunderbolt?
- HTC Thunderbolt Now on Sale at Amazon for $179.99