The handsets are Sony Ericsson Xperia Play, Xperia Arc, and Xperia Neo.
A few days ago, there was no trace of them at Orange’s website, but now they’re all featured on the site’s coming soon section – which, of course, means they may be released pretty soon (although probably not this month, since we’re still in the first quarter of the year).
All three Xperia smartphones run Android 2.3, and will be available to Orange UK’s pay monthly customers from free (on select plans). They’ll be available via other British carriers, too, but it’s worth mentioning that the Xperia Arc is “exclusive to Orange in black.”
You can find out more on each new smartphone here at Orange.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- UK: Orange exclusive black Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc gets pictured, is now available
- Samsung Wave 578 with Quick Tap and SE Xperia Ray coming to Orange UK
- SE Xperia X8 to be launched by O2 UK in September
- Sony Xperia S finally launched in the UK, only via Three for now
- Sony Xperia Z now available in the UK. US too if you’re willing to spend $849