Apple is launching the iPad 2 in 25 new markets on March 25 – and since in Australia and New Zealand it’s already March 25, customers can order the new tablet online as of now.
Of course, you’ll probably be able to find the new iPad in retail stores, in case you want one right away. Just don’t try to find it early in the morning, because stores will offer the iPad 2 only starting 5 PM local time.
Apple has problems with iPad 2 stock in the US, too, where online orders are shipped in 3 – 4 weeks. I guess it’s hard to have the hottest tablet in the world, right?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Apple iPad 2 international launch delayed by half a day
- Apple iPad available in the US on April 3, pre-orders start this month
- Want to buy an iPad 2 online? You’ll have to wait “4-5 weeks” until you actually get one
- Apple sells 3 million new iPads in the first weekend
- New iPad overheating problems reported