Expected to be available in the UK starting April 1, Sony Ericsson’s Xperia Play, Xperia Arc, and Xperia Neo will benefit from a huge marketing campaign
A big chunk of that amount will be used to promote the Xperia Play – the world’s first PlayStation-certified smartphone.
Reportedly, on March 31 Sony Ericsson plans to take over the homepages of some hugely popular websites like Facebook and YouTube with Xperia Play ads. Moreover, the company will have a Play-themed showroom in West End, London, and “branded rickshaws” in the central areas of the British capital.
Now let’s wait and see how many new Xperias Sony Ericsson will sell, shall we?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- PlayStation certified Sony Ericsson Xperia Play gets official on Facebook
- Verizon may launch a 4G LTE Sony Ericsson Xperia Play
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Play headed to Rogers in Canada?
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Play to be launched by all Australian carriers
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc and Play getting Android 2.3.3 upgrade next week?