AT&T has kicked off another limited time offer that has cut prices for a few of the smartphones that the carrier currently sells. Most notably, two Windows Phone 7 devices that AT&T carries have seen their price dramatically cut, all the way down to $50.
Keep in mind that both the Samsung Focus and the LG Quantum, the two Windows Phone 7 devices in question, pack some high-end hardware even for this day and age. Yet they’ve seen their prices slashed yet again – this is not the first time this has happened. In fact, it’s hard to find a period of more than a couple of weeks or so when at least one WP7 phone wasn’t on sale, either from AT&T direct, or at third-party retailers. And they’ve even been offered for free at times. This may indicate that sales of WP7 handsets aren’t the best.
Anyway, to get either device for $50 you will have to sign that traditional two-year contract of course. Other smartphones have been discounted as well. The BlackBerry Curve 3G is down to $30, the BlackBerry Torch is $50, and the Samsung Captivate (AT&T’s Galaxy S) is $100.
Since there’s absolutely no telling when this offer will end, if you’d like to get any of the aforementioned smartphones for these prices, you’d better act fast and head to the nearest AT&T store and order one. Alternatively, you can of course do the same thing online.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Amazon starts AT&T winter sale, many free or very cheap smartphones on offer until February 14
- Pre-orders for SIM-free BlackBerry Curve 9360, Torch 9810, and Torch 9860 start in the UK
- BlackBerry Torch 9810 4G will be launched by AT&T on August 21
- New BlackBerry Curve 9360 waiting to be announced, too
- Canada: Telus, Koodo, and Virgin now sell the BlackBerry Curve 9360, Bell has the Torch 9860 as well