According to HTC France’s Twitter account, the handset will be released in France under the same moniker, but obviously in a GSM flavor.
Unfortunately, an exact launch date and info on pricing have not been given.
The Evo 3D is not only HTC’s first 3D smartphone, but also the first to have a qHD (960 x 540 pixels) display, and a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor. Other features include Android 2.3, Sense UI, Wi-Fi, GPS, dual 5MP photo camera, 1.3MP front-facing camera, 1GB RAM, and 4GB of on-board storage space. That’s more than enough to give the LG Optimus 3D a run for its money.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Quad-core LG Optimus 4X HD with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich announced
- LG Optimus 2X P999 to be launched by Wind Canada really soon
- Bell’s LG Optimus LTE to be released on November 22
- New LG Optimus Pad LTE shows up in Korea
- LG Optimus LTE launched by Bell – Canada’s first HD Android smartphone