We now know that WWDC 2011 will kick off on June 6, thus this is the date when iPhone 5 should be officially unveiled.
Apple says that WWDC 2011 will provide “a preview of the future of iOS and Mac OS X”, hence some other new hardware besides iPhone 5 could be unveiled there.
As a reminder, the new iPhone 5 should feature a larger (4 inches) display, 8MP camera, and a dual core processor – like the iPad 2. It may look like the device seen in the image above, although, of course, we can’t be sure of anything at the moment.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- iPhone 5 and iPad 3 may come with quad-core processors, iOS 5.1 beta reveals
- Apple schedules WWDC 2010 for June 7, iPhone 4G / HD expected
- Apple to host event on September 7 – iPhone 5 expected
- This is what Apple’s iPhone 5 may look like
- iPhone 5 production might only start in September