HTC Desire HD to get Android 2.3 Gingerbread in April. Motorola Defy will taste Froyo the same month
According to SFR (the second largest French mobile carrier), the Desire HD should get Gingerbread in the first half of April. Of course, this will happen in France, but I assume the upgrade will be rolled-out in other countries at about the same time.
As you can see in the image above, another Android smartphone that should be upgraded in April (in the second half of the month) is the rugged Motorola Defy. Unlike the Desire HD, the Defy will only get Android 2.2 Froyo, not Gingerbread. But that’s still good news, right?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Defy will only get Android 2.2 in Q2 2011, Motorola Milestone XT720 stuck on Android 2.1
- Motorola Defy+ with Android Gingerbread to be launched in September in Germany?
- HTC Desire, Desire HD, Desire Z, and Incredible S will get Android Gingerbread in Q2
- Motorola Defy to be launched on October 21 in Europe?
- Rugged Motorola Defy with Android 2.1 coming to Europe