Samsung has another new cheap phone, which, for now, appears only at Samsung Germany’s website. The phone is called Samsung E2230 and can be seen as the successor of the Samsung E2120 (announced way back in 2009).
The nicest thing about the E2230 is that its 1,000 mAh battery can provide a talk-time of up to 14.6 hours, or a stand-by of up to 660 hours – that’s 27 days.
Other than that, the handset offers a 1.8 inch TFT display with 160 x 128 pixels, dual-band GSM/EDGE connectivity (900/1800 MHz), Bluetooth 2.1, 3.5mm headset jack, Music player, FM radio with RDS, VGA photo camera, and MicroSD card support (up to 8GB).
The price of Samsung E2230 is not known at the moment. I expect it to be under $100 anyway. You can check out the phone here at Samsung (website in German).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Pantech makes dual SIM phones, too: P4000 and P1000 (video)
- Samsung M3310 and B3410 in official photos
- Samsung Announces 4 Low-End Models; The World Yawns
- 8 new Samsung phones leaked – S5050, C5212, S3310 and E2210 included
- Samsung S5560 touchscreen phone coming soon