4G-capable Samsung Galaxy S II headed to Verizon in May, alongside Droid Bionic, Droid X2, and LG Revolution?
We’ve just informed you about the new smartphones that Verizon could launch in April, and now it’s time to talk about the upcoming devices which are scheduled to arrive in May.
According to Phandroid, VZW will released the LG Revolution on May 5. This way, the Revolution will become the carrier’s third LTE handset, after the HTC Thunderbolt, and the Samsung Droid Charge.
Surprisingly, it looks like Verizon will also launch the Samsung Galaxy S II (seen below), which will have 4G capabilities.
Of course, Samsung hasn’t officially announced a 4G Galaxy S II until now. But it would make sense for a 4G model to exist, if Samsung wants to bring the smartphone to Verizon. Oh well, we’ll see soon if this pans out or not.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Bionic “coming soon” at Best Buy, new design and all
- Motorola Droid Bionic to have Netflix support at launch
- LG Revolution priced at $249, Motorola Droid X2 at $199?
- Verizon readying a Motorola Droid Bionic 2?
- Motorola Droid Bionic seems to have issues, may be delayed, Motorola Targa could be to blame