Initially available only through Amazon’s new App Store, Angry Birds Rio for Android is now also accessible via Android Market.
Developed in collaboration with 20th Century Fox and loosely based on the upcoming animation film Rio, Angry Birds Rio brings no less than 60 new levels, new characters, and enhanced graphics.
The game is free, but it has ads (which will appear from time to time, not always).
You can download Angry Birds Rio on your Android device (in case you haven’t done it already) by following this Android Market link.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New Angry Birds Rio coming in March to iPhone, Android, Ovi Store (video trailer)
- Angry Birds Rio for Android will debut via Amazon Appstore
- Angry Birds Rio: 10 million downloads in 10 days (iOS, Android)
- New Angry Birds Star Wars coming to Android, iOS, Windows Phone and Kindle Fire on November 8
- Rovio moves beyond Angry Birds, will launch Amazing Alex game tomorrow