Expected to be released by Bell in Canada on April 4, the HTC Incredible S will be a bit more expensive on contract than other Android handsets currently in the carrier’s line-up (like the Motorola Atrix, or the HTC Desire Z).
MobileSyrup has managed to obtain an image which shows that Bell’s Incredible S will cost $99.95 with a new 3-yr agreement.
The off-contract price should be of $499.95.
Although it was announced at MWC 2011 last month (at the same time with the Desire S, Wildfire S, Salsa and ChaCha), the Incredible S will not be launched with Android 2.3 on-board, like the four other new HTC handsets, but with Android 2.2. Worry not, though, because an upgrade to 2.3 will be available later this year.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- #MWC11: HTC’s Facebook phones, Salsa and ChaCha, in live photos
- HTC Salsa now available at O2 UK, free from £27 per month, £299.99 on PAYG
- HTC Sensation, Salsa and ChaCha coming to O2 UK this month
- HTC Desire S will be available from 3 UK in April, Wildfire S in May, ChaCha in June
- HTC Desire available in India, Froyo not yet included