Samsung has reportedly confirmed that it would launch the Google Nexus S in India sometime soon.
We don’t know how soon, but SamsungHub has it that the smartphone – the world’s first to run Android 2.3 – will retail for 30,400 INR (about $683).
Moreover, it’s said that the India-bound Nexus S is the i9023 model, which has an S-LCD screen instead of a Super AMOLED one (like the i9020). Other than that, the two models are identical.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S launched in India. Samsung Galaxy Note to be released there tomorrow
- Sony Xperia Z Google Edition rumored for July
- Samsung Galaxy S II to be available in India starting May
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Play headed to Rogers in Canada?
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Play will launch in Spain on April 1, yours for EUR 649