HTC announced that it would host an event in London, UK, next month, on April 12.
While the company doesn’t say what’s going to happen then, the invite for the event may give us a clue. More exactly, the invite’s 3D-ish background suggests that HTC could be getting ready to officially introduce the GSM version of the Evo 3D (which should, naturally, be released in Europe soon).
The HTC Pyramid – which was seen in some live photos just recently – might also be unveiled.
Of course, HTC could have other plans for April 12, which don’t include new smartphones.
Maybe new tablets, then? We don’t know, but that’s a possibility, too.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Pyramid to be the company’s first qHD Android phone
- HTC Pyramid appears in SFR catalog, should be launched in late May
- HTC Pyramid to be called HTC Sensation in the UK?
- HTC Pyramid appears in new photos next to the Desire HD
- Nokia invites us to see what’s new with Symbian smartphones on April 12. Nokia E6?