Just yesterday, we saw the HTC Pyramid in some live photos, which confirmed its existence.
Now the smartphone has appeared in a SFR catalogue, standing next to other new Android 2.3 Gingerbread handsets like the HTC Desire S, Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc, and Sony Ericsson Xperia Play.
SFR is the second-largest French mobile carrier and, if FrAndroid’s source is to be believed, it plans to launch the HTC Pyramid in late May.
Of course, for this to happen, HTC must first announce the smartphone – and it could certainly do it during the April 12 event announced earlier today.
The Pyramid should feature a 4.3 inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels) display, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, 8MP photo camera, 1080p video recording, 768MB RAM, and a 1.2GHz dual-core processor. A worthy successor to the HTC Desire HD, isn’t it?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Pyramid appears in new photos next to the Desire HD
- HTC Pyramid to be called HTC Sensation in the UK?
- HTC Pyramid to be the company’s first qHD Android phone
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro coming to the UK this month, pre-orders available now
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc can be pre-ordered in the UK, could be launched in April