Boost Mobile is getting ready to launch its second Android smartphone (the first one being the rugged Motorola i1).
Unlike the i1, the upcoming handset is not made by Motorola and is almost certainly not rugged. Called Samsung Galaxy Prevail, the new smartphone kind of looks like a smaller Vibrant / Fascinate.
The Galaxy Prevail is not a high-end device, since it features a 3.2 inch display (likely HVGA or QVGA), GPS, and a 2MP camera. Android 2.2 seems to be on-board.
Boost Mobile will sell the Samsung Galaxy Prevail for $179.99, no contract required. There’s no word on when exactly it will do it, but it may happen starting later this month.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Boost Mobile Samsung Galaxy Prevail gets official
- Motorola i1 to be available on June 20 via Boost Mobile
- New Motorola Clutch + i475, Motorola Theory and Motorola i412 announced by Boost Mobile
- Sprint announces the Samsung Transform Ultra for Boost Mobile, available on October 7 for $229.99
- Samsung Galaxy Ace and Galaxy Mini will bring more Android to O2 UK