The Android 2.3 smartphone has appeared over at Sony Ericsson Canada’s website (here), although we don’t know when it will be released in the country.
Theoretically, all three major Canadian carriers – Rogers, Telus, Bell – could launch the Xperia Neo, as the smartphone has been approved by the FCC to work on the 850 and 1900 MHz UMTS frequencies.
However, since Rogers will be offering both the Xperia Arc and Xperia Play, I’d say the Neo has high chances to hit Telus and / or Bell. More on this as we get it.
Via Mobile Syrup
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo revisits the FCC, this time with AT&T 3G
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Play headed to Rogers in Canada?
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc may be released in the US this summer
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 on preorder at Rogers. BlackBerry Pearl 9100 coming to Telus?
- Windows Phone 8X by HTC to be launched in Canada on November 15