Remember that rumored Sony S1 Android 3.0 Honeycomb tablet?
It looks like Sony chose the US to as the first market where the Honeycomb tablet will be released. Most likely, there will be at least one carrier to offer the tablet (maybe Verizon, since it’s also launching the SE Xperia Play).
Sony’s CEO didn’t unveil other details, but the upcoming tablet is expected to feature a 9.4 inch display with 1280 x 800 pixels, Nvidia Tegra 2 dual-core processor, two cameras, PlayStation games, and a unique wrap design. We’re now waiting for some photos of the device to show up.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Tablet S will be launched in Canada this month
- 3G Sony Tablet S launched in the UK
- UK: Sony’s dual-touchscreen Tablet P with 3G now offered for only £199.97
- Sony offers free Bravia TVs to early Tablet S adopters (in the UK)
- Sony S2 Android tablet passes the FCC