There’s no official word on when exactly the smartphone will be launched, but it should happen pretty soon.
TmoNews has managed to obtain a photo of the retail packaging for the new G2X, which means T-Mobile is likely ready to start shipping the handsets. It may do it on April 20 – but, of course, we can’t confirm this right now.
The G2X will come with Android 2.2 (upgradeable to 2.3), featuring a dual-core Nvidia Tegra 2 processor, a 4 inch WVGA display, HSPA+, 8MP camera with 1080p video recording, and lots more. As for pricing, the handset will probably cost $199 with a new 2-yr contract agreement.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile G2X available starting today (only online)
- HTC One X and One V to start shipping on April 2
- LG Optimus 2X on pre-order in the UK, £499.99 unlocked
- LG Thrill 4G will cost $99 at AT&T
- T-Mobile G-Slate official launch date announced: April 20