LG has officially announced the new smartphone there, saying it will be available “at all retail outlets” for 30,000 INR (about $676).
LG is also launching the Optimus Black in India, which will be a bit cheaper than the 2X: 27,000 INR (about $608).
The LG Optimus 2X is the world’s first dual core smartphone, while the Optimus Black is the first to feature a Nova display. They both run Android 2.2 (upgradeable to 2.3 Gingerbread) and are certainly two options to consider if you’re in the market for high-end handsets.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Optimus 3D and Optimus Black will be launched in Australia
- LG Optimus White Edition launched in the Netherlands
- LG’s quad-core Optimus 4X HD will be launched in India in May. Optimus Vu and 3D Max to follow
- LG Optimus Black launching in the UK next week
- LG Optimus Black headed to Orange UK