Back in February, we told you that the Samsung Galaxy S II i9100 would be available in the UK starting March.
However, that didn’t happen, and it looks like the handset won’t be out this month, either.
Online retailer Clove (which had previously announced the March availability), now says the Galaxy S II will only be out sometime in May.
May also seems to be the month when the new Android 2.3 smartphone will be released in Germany – Amazon has it that the handset should be shipped starting May 2.
This being said, I don’t think we’ll see the S II hitting any shelves this month. And yes, that does mean Sony Ericsson and HTC beat Samsung to the punch in launching high-end Gingerbread smartphones across Europe.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- SE Xperia Play, HTC Desire S, Motorola Atrix and Samsung Galaxy Ace headed to T-Mobile UK
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro delayed until Q4. SE TXT Pro priced
- Rumor: Sony Ericsson PSP phone available in March next year
- MWC 2012: Samsung Galaxy S Advance i9070 and Ace Plus S7500 hands-on
- Sony Ericsson K850i Cybershot shipping in October