The Xperia Neo is Sony Ericsson’s upper-midrange (or perhaps lowest high-end, if you can take that language) offering for the beginning of 2011, being in some regards equivalent to the HTC Desire S – at least where screen size is concerned. Their prices are very similar too, yet the Neo has a better quality and higher-megapixel camera than HTC’s handset.
If you purchase the Xperia Neo from Clove in the UK, you’ll have to shell out exactly £358.80, VAT included. For that price, you obviously get a SIM-free and unlocked device that you can use in any network you want.
The Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo has a 1 GHz second-generation single-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 320 MB of internal storage, an 8 MP autofocus camera with LED flash and 720p HD video recording, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3G, a 3.7-inch capacitive touchscreen, and a microSD card slot.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc now available in the US unlocked, direct from Sony
- Rogers exclusively announces the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
- Sony Xperia E now available in the UK for £129.99
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 coming to Vodafone UK in April
- Pre-orders for the new Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro start in the UK, £239.99, shipping August 5