The new tablet will, of course, be released in more countries soon, including the US (where T-Mobile re-branded the tablet to G-Slate), and India.
In India, the Optimus Pad will be available starting June.
An LG official told The Economic Times that the tablet might cost under 30,000 INR ($680), although this would depend “on currency valuation and import duties at the time of the launch.”
The Optimus Pad runs Android 3.0 Honeycomb and features an 8.9 inch display with 1280 x 768 pixels, Wi-Fi, 3G, 3D video-recording, and a dual-core processor.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Optimus 4X HD and Optimus L5 launched in India
- LG Optimus Sol E730 with Ultra AMOLED screen and Android Gingerbread launched in India
- Motorola Xoom officially launched in India. Asus Eee Pad Tansformer coming in July?
- LG Optimus Net Dual Sim (P698) launched in India
- LG Optimus 2X available now in India