Since HP took over Palm, the company announced only two new smartphones: the HP Pre 3, and the HP Veer. A third one may come soon, and, unlike the Pre 3 and the Veer, it seems that it won’t have a QWERTY keyboard.
PreCentral received an image which allegedly shows the upcoming HP smartphone.
Possibly codenamed HP Stingray, the handset is a bit bigger than the Pre 3, and likely has a WVGA display. That’s pretty much all we know about it.
We also have news on the Pre 3 – which has been spotted running on Verizon’s network.
The new Pre is a CDMA / GSM device, so it would be a nice addition to Verizon’s line-up of global smartphones. Of course, the carrier hasn’t announced that it would offer the Pre 3, but it could do it soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- White HP Veer 4G coming to AT&T soon?
- Sprint iPhone 5 and iPhone 4 expected to be released in October
- Leaked Verizon roadmap: Motorola Droid Pro, Android 3.0 tablets and a focus on global roaming
- Verizon to release the HTC Snap as HTC Ozone
- HP Veer 4G announced by AT&T, will be available on May 15