Yesterday was the day when the Nokia E7 finally became available in the US, from Nokia’s online store. However, the price that Nokia asks for its flagship business-oriented Symbian^3 smartphone is a bit steep at $679.
Luckily, Amazon will help you easily save $30. The Nokia E7 has also become available at Amazon in the USA, and its price is just $649. Granted, that isn’t an unheard of price difference, but for the first day of sales, $30 is pretty decent. And with free shipping thrown in by Amazon, there’s really no reason not to get this from Amazon if you’re in the US and want one.
Which is what it all comes down to in the end: how many of these handsets will Nokia manage to sell in the US, without any carrier subsidizing them? Probably not many. But, if for whatever reason you’re someone who does want to get a Nokia E7 in the US, head on over to Amazon now to order yours. If you prefer, though, it’s still available at Nokia’s official site.
Update: Amazon appears to have lowered the price down to $599.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Unlocked Nokia E7 now just $404 at Amazon
- Nokia X7 pre-orders start in the UK, shipping before the end of June
- AT&T HTC Inspire 4G only $59.99 at Amazon
- HTC Arrive on Pre-Sale at Amazon, Will Ship on March 20 for $149
- Nokia 808 PureView now up for pre-order in the US, ships on July 8