Here we go again. Since last October, we’ve seen the HTC Merge leaked numerous times, and over and over again it looked like it was headed to Verizon. Yet here we are in April, and the carrier still hasn’t officially unveiled it. Not Verizon, anyway, since the Merge has been acknowledged by both Alltel and Cellular South so far. At one point, we weren’t even sure if the Merge would ever make it into Big Red’s portfolio.
But following today’s leak it clearly looks like it’s still on track for a launch on Verizon at some point. PocketNow has received the official press shots for the Verizon-branded HTC Merge. Here they are for your enjoyment:
Now if Verizon would only end our pain and announce this thing already. It’s been one of the longest-leaked handsets in recent history, so it may as well just do it. However, if it keeps postponing that moment, you know we’ll keep bringing you leak after leak after leak.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Merge appears on Verizon’s website
- US Cellular HTC Merge will be available on May 31 for $149.99, official press shots leak
- Motorola Droid 2 specs and release date leaked. Again.
- HTC Merge could be launched by Verizon soon
- HTC Vigor press shot leaks, launch may happen any second now