We were first made aware of the existence of the Wi-Fi-only Samsung Galaxy Tab at the end of October 2010, but it’s taken from then until today for Samsung to officially announce it. The 7-inch Android 2.2 tablet will become available in the US on April 10 (that’s this Sunday).
Despite previous rumors that had its price at $399, the recommended retail price for the Wi-Fi-only Galaxy Tab is $349.99, according to Samsung’s press release.
Aside from the fact that this version only has a Wi-Fi radio and no 3G connectivity, there’s absolutely no difference between this particular SKU and all the others for the 7-inch Samsung tablet.
To view a list of retail locations across the US that will have the Wi-Fi-only Galaxy Tab in stock on Sunday an onward, head over here at Samsung’s dedicated site.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint Samsung Galaxy Tab price to drop to $199.99 on April 3
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tab now only $499.99, comes with $60 credit for movie rentals
- Samsung Galaxy Tab: €199 from Vodafone in Spain, €799 unlocked in Germany, no more Porn button
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 with 4G LTE announced for Verizon
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 now available