After many, many months of endless waiting and numerous delays, the day has finally come. The Dell Venue Pro is finally available and confirmed to be in stock in the UK, at least from independent third-party retailers such as Expansys and Clove.
So if for some reason you’ve been waiting for this Windows Phone 7 device, the only one to have a portrait-sliding QWERTY keyboard (a la Palm Pre), it’s time to check your credit card’s balance and prepare to do some ordering.
You can get the Venue Pro from Expanys for £444.99, free shipping included. That will get you the phone SIM-free and unlocked, naturally. But Expansys also lets you get the phone on contract, in which case the handset itself is free, but you’ll have to commit to a new two-year agreement that will cost you at least £30 per month.
Clove will sell you a SIM-free, operator-independent Dell Venue Pro for a slightly cheaper than Expansys £420.
The Dell Venue Pro has a 1 GHz processor, a 4.1-inch capacitive touchscreen with Gorilla Glass, a 5-megapixel camera, 8 GB of internal memory, Wi-Fi, 3G, and a 1400 mAh battery.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Dell Venue Pro will finally be available in the UK on March 26
- Dell Venue Pro now just $299.99 SIM-free and unlocked, and starting at $0.99 with contract
- Dell Venue Pro is now available for $99.99, will ship on December 9
- Dell Venue Pro will finally be available in the UK in a few days
- HTC 7 Pro with WP7 now available in the UK for £432