The company doesn’t say where exactly we’ll be able to find the S II starting this month, but it’s quick to note that the handset “will be gradually rolled out in each market according to the local launch timetable.”
What does that mean? Most likely, the new Galaxy will be released in just a handful of countries this month, and possibly in limited quantities, too. Well, at least it will have a 1.2Ghz dual-core processor.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with 5.5 inch screen expected to be launched in October
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 could be launched in September
- Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note II to be launched in China on November 24
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 processor swap to quad-core seemingly confirmed by benchmark
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update for the original Samsung Galaxy Note coming soon